Dostana updates, and Priyanka Chopra in Miami

Over the past month, I have received several e-mails from South Floridian Bollywood fans requesting Dostana updates and filming locations. People have expressed their strong desire to meet with John Abraham, Shilpa Shetty, Abhishek Bachchan, and Aishwarya Rai, each of whom have recently visited or are still in Miami (filming is scheduled until mid-May).

Many have written about how disappointed they have been with the treatment they have received from the film's production crew and, in some cases, the actors themselves. There seems to be a growing disinterest resulting from this crew-induced apathy of sorts. I have sadly had to reject most comments because they violated the clean language policy that I work hard to employ on this blog. From part 3 of chapter 20 of The Story of My Experiments with the Truth by Mahatma Gandhi: "It does not behoove one ... to indulge in such [foul] language".

I have also been asked on several occasions where these actors are living. Whether or not I know where they are staying is immaterial. If I knew, I would not feel it fair to divulge any information that might lead to an invasion of privacy for these actors, anyway.

And lastly, for those who have been longing to see Priyanka Chopra on the sets of Dostana...

Source: This link

Also see: Posts related to Dostana.

No comments: