TZP music review by a living legend

Listening to the Taare Zameen Par soundtrack while driving back to Miami tonight. Believe you me, every time I listen to it, I fall more in love with it! But if you think that my review of the Taare Zameen Par soundtrack is over the top and offered much praise for the wonderful soundtrack that I rank as the best of the year, read this review by none other than Javed Akhtar sahab.

The best compliment?

The music of Taare Zameen Par is at peace with itself. Here is a music album that carries some heartfelt, sincere, very fresh and extremely original songs. Today when most Hindi film songs are mere assembly line products, this album comes like sunshine on a rainy day and for that one feels like thanking Shankar Ehsaan Loy and lyricist Prasoon Joshi.

No comments: