On Loyalty and Friendship

Last night heralded a landmark for me. And while we acknowledge the roles of those who help us achieve whatever little we achieve, I would like to note two specific people who were my heroes. Two special friends who put my interests ahead of theirs. Two friends who have taught me more about loyalty in one day than several others have in years. Thank you, you two! You know who you are, and I am forever indebted to you.

And to make this post Bollywood related...see, as I discuss friendship and loyalty, might I add that we were revisiting the Dil Chahta Hai (2001) soundtrack while driving around South Florida! Dil chahta hai, Hum na rahein kabhi yaaron ke bin...priceless...much like Preity Zinta in that film.

1 comment:

theBollywoodFan said...

Here is none other than Aamir Khan exemplifying this further. What a difference between him and SRK?!! Check out this video.