Song to Beat in 2007: Woh Ajnabee

TheBollywoodFan is taking a break from the usual over this week, so posts might not be as frequent. This one, though, belongs to The Train and singer Sowmya Raoh. A perfect ringtone for unknown callers, Woh Ajnabee is my song of the year so far. The singers do an excellent job and the dance sequences are choreographed and executed very well. I have not yet seen the movie, but know that given Emraan Hashemi, Geeta Basra and Sayali Bhagat, it will not cease to entertain. Back to the song, I have been listening to it for quite some time now and have still not tired of it, so that tells me it's a great song. Sowmya Raoh is climbing up the charts! Now I recall that two of the better songs from the past year were also sung by her -- Tose Naina Lagey in Anwar and Intezaar Aitebaar in Khosla Ka Ghosla. Wow! Watch the video to her chart-topper below.

No comments: